View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:25 pm



Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Then again... 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 430
Location: Trololo City
Post Then again...
Yet another topic to have activity at least on forum if on the server not, where we will ask Balls if the server will ever ever EVER get some damn updates or not?

Oh wait, we have the answer :D :D "There are some nice things on the list, yet they still need to be added on the server"... ok, ok, have fun kids, start to discuss and flame each other! :*

FYI: Balls, I know you've been asked many times this, but... Why not give the server to somebody else bro and let him manage it until you will be free and able to do it? I'm sure you have plenty of decent mods and friends that could do this...

Or at least wipe this god damn server and let us make a new fresh start, cuz atm it's either utterly boring to play or impossible to get grow a new char here due to the retarded prices of GCM/ Items.

Or at least give us something to "chew", like anything. Maybe add a new cosmetic shit (I see people fall for it), so that we can hook up for it, dunno.

Cheers!

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:04 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: Then again...
Same shit as always, the prices are the same as before if you would just see the whole thing!! We have a few new ppl in clan and they grow up fast (ALONE). How is that possible if as you say the prices are high?? Yes the SELLprices are higher, but the BUYprice also growed, so there is not really a bit difference. The only thing that should be take care about are the ppl who say I SELL WEAPONS 300b!!!! These ppl should get directly send to jail for 3 hours.


Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:34 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 430
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: Then again...
Kamira wrote:
Same shit as always, the prices are the same as before if you would just see the whole thing!! We have a few new ppl in clan and they grow up fast (ALONE). How is that possible if as you say the prices are high?? Yes the SELLprices are higher, but the BUYprice also growed, so there is not really a bit difference. The only thing that should be take care about are the ppl who say I SELL WEAPONS 300b!!!! These ppl should get directly send to jail for 3 hours.


So what's the difference in selling a weapon for 300B vs a gcm for 6b, and/or armor set for 1.2-1.5 T??

Why shouldn't we jail also the peeps that are asking 1.2 T for an armor set and so on?

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:37 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:17 pm
Posts: 3969
Location: Frozen Waterfalls
Post Re: Then again...
Moving your topic to the correct section which is suggestions

I am not wiping the server, explained this many time. Wipes damage the server weather you realize it or not, and creates huge distrust with our players. Its a gimmick to exploit players, in which players have already been brainwashed into thinking its "good" to do. is the short version.

You spamming about this is not going to speed up the process, just makes me use up more time on the forum vs elsewhere.

_________________
ImageImageImageImage


Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:45 am
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: Then again...
eXeDusS wrote:
Kamira wrote:
Same shit as always, the prices are the same as before if you would just see the whole thing!! We have a few new ppl in clan and they grow up fast (ALONE). How is that possible if as you say the prices are high?? Yes the SELLprices are higher, but the BUYprice also growed, so there is not really a bit difference. The only thing that should be take care about are the ppl who say I SELL WEAPONS 300b!!!! These ppl should get directly send to jail for 3 hours.


So what's the difference in selling a weapon for 300B vs a gcm for 6b, and/or armor set for 1.2-1.5 T??

Why shouldn't we jail also the peeps that are asking 1.2 T for an armor set and so on?


To be honest i see ppl selling GCM between 5-5,5b. Just because any noob try to sell for 6b doesnt that mean that ALL do it. And Armor set 1,2-1,5T? Weird i bought an Elegia Heavy Set +20 for 750b yesterday. You guys just see any random person that try to overprice stuff and use this for flame. We had this kind of ppl always even then the GCM price for example was on 2,5b ppl also tryed to sell for 3,5b. You and me know it! And also, me and other ppl have no problem to make the same amount of suff as before. even by buy stuff.


Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:57 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:27 am
Posts: 430
Location: Trololo City
Post Re: Then again...
Kamira wrote:
eXeDusS wrote:
Kamira wrote:
Same shit as always, the prices are the same as before if you would just see the whole thing!! We have a few new ppl in clan and they grow up fast (ALONE). How is that possible if as you say the prices are high?? Yes the SELLprices are higher, but the BUYprice also growed, so there is not really a bit difference. The only thing that should be take care about are the ppl who say I SELL WEAPONS 300b!!!! These ppl should get directly send to jail for 3 hours.


So what's the difference in selling a weapon for 300B vs a gcm for 6b, and/or armor set for 1.2-1.5 T??

Why shouldn't we jail also the peeps that are asking 1.2 T for an armor set and so on?


To be honest i see ppl selling GCM between 5-5,5b. Just because any noob try to sell for 6b doesnt that mean that ALL do it. And Armor set 1,2-1,5T? Weird i bought an Elegia Heavy Set +20 for 750b yesterday. You guys just see any random person that try to overprice stuff and use this for flame. We had this kind of ppl always even then the GCM price for example was on 2,5b ppl also tryed to sell for 3,5b. You and me know it! And also, me and other ppl have no problem to make the same amount of suff as before. even by buy stuff.


I'm trying to buy an armor set for more than a month from now (bored to shout in giran) ... And yet, I got only retarded prices from 1T upwards :mrgreen: Today one guy came to me and asked me to pay him 1.4 T for a clean armor set (no elements, no pvp).

I'm not starting this only because I see a random guy... This happens at server level.

Balls wrote:
Moving your topic to the correct section which is suggestions

I am not wiping the server, explained this many time. Wipes damage the server weather you realize it or not, and creates huge distrust with our players. Its a gimmick to exploit players, in which players have already been brainwashed into thinking its "good" to do. is the short version.

You spamming about this is not going to speed up the process, just makes me use up more time on the forum vs elsewhere.


I don't want to sound disrespectful or anything else, but you keep telling us this thing for more than an year from now... Maybe we have had a lot of background updates for stability and so on, but what about the active ones, that can/could increase our gameplay frequency / enjoyment and so on?

_________________
Image


Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:17 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
I agree with everything here.

I was asking 6b today for gcm because why not. It is already 5.5 with is retarded, I'm pretty sure next week it's 6. In 2 weeks it's 6.5 and then 2 weeks its 7b. The inflation is ridicul. But im wrong and it's all perfectly fine that's pure economics.
The buble will blow soon and I wonder what will be left after it does.


Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:37 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: Then again...
The problem is that stupid ppl buy for this price. if noone would buy it they would go lower.


Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:51 am
Posts: 232
Post Re: Then again...
Fyi kamira the so called new ppl in your clan who get gear so fast in . Didn't you once think about that they are not new people but rather old players. I can load right now a character that nobody knows, drop it into any clan I desire and pretend to be new easy. I will be geared soon cause I farm hard with I don't, ask a couple of stupid questions and you will all go for it. Then after you will make a comment here about how easy everything is for the newbies when in fact it ain't.


Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:34 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:15 am
Posts: 186
Post Re: Then again...
Thor wrote:
Fyi kamira the so called new ppl in your clan who get gear so fast in . Didn't you once think about that they are not new people but rather old players. I can load right now a character that nobody knows, drop it into any clan I desire and pretend to be new easy. I will be geared soon cause I farm hard with I don't, ask a couple of stupid questions and you will all go for it. Then after you will make a comment here about how easy everything is for the newbies when in fact it ain't.


Dude, what you try to say? Yes i do that always! AND YES NEW PLAYERS COMES TO SERVER! BELIEVE IT OR NOT! in fact it is easy to get stuff here! I know what for stuff i get each day and i know what our new ppl get. You are like Trump: thats alternative facts.


Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:54 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.