View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Server Reborn 

Post Server Reborn
Hey everyone, my name is Dmitry, I'm from Moscow, Russia. I played here with my people in 2012-2013, and this was the best time i spent playing in my entire playing career :twisted: All because this server is unique! Not before, not after that I don't find the server better. i swear! Sometime i login to server in the hope that people will reappear here, and the server will feel a new life. But fuck, this not happened, over the years. It's realy sad! I would be happy to help you to do something fore some promote the server that would attract players, maybe from the Russian-speaking region, it is very difficult for us to find a good server, basically just a "one-day" servers... and everybody's is constantly looking for something really good. :roll:
I'm sure that you are constantly doing something to attract people, maybe there's a problem in something else that I do not understand. I think many here will support me, old players who dream like i dream about it, maybe together we can do something.
What you think about it?

Regards!

Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:23 am

Post Re: Server Reborn
++

Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:03 pm

i put that here just in case :)
http://prntscr.com/ksbgs9

admin dont have time to spend in server this days
he take care his personal life "problems" (work family etc)

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:01 am

++++

Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:48 pm

I guess we need make some events to promote the server everywhere!

Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Ghoul wrote:
I guess we need make some events to promote the server everywhere!

Ooor... Bring some new content / updates on the server ..???

Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:34 pm

Updates are ok. What we need is new players to stay. Boost hard zones drops way more so ppl farm as parties and not solo. That will help a lot.

Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:14 am

Bruno wrote:
Updates are ok. What we need is new players to stay. Boost hard zones drops way more so ppl farm as parties and not solo. That will help a lot.

This is what updates means :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

We need new farming zones, increased drops, and so on, since the prices went up to the moon and did not came back... We need more people online, from which I expect to increase since the summer is over, yet... They need things to play for.

Aside some damn useless appearance stuff which are utterly retarded expensive and again USELESS we haven't had an update (maybe a new instance, new drops, new stuff that people could pvp for) for like 2 years?

This is what we currently need, and this is what it was discussed for the past years in like 50+ topics, with decent debates and examples and votes.
Yet... NONE of them where taken into consideration.

Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:43 am

New instance and etc need a lo of time. But increase drop on hard zone it's 5 minute? Just make it x2 or x3 and parties will farm there.

Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:09 pm

yeah what makes ppl stay on a server is having friends to play with and if the most efficient way is to solo farm then it's boring. Hardzone should be smaller, with higher drops to give ppl more incentives to make parties than raidbosses here and there when they're alive. Clans coming in would use their teamwork to farm up quickly.

Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next