View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:02 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Skins? 

Post Skins?
IDK if possible but could there be skins for different races? Such as my main a human mystic having a "Skin" of dark elf for example. It would be cool if it was an in game item similar to all the R-Grade armor skins, but also wouldn't be bad as a donation.

Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:59 am

Post Re: Skins?
Not a bad idea but i smell bugs...Also i think other updates have priority so...

+1 for your idea tho but lets see what others/admin say

- Don't laugh cuz i fell...Cry cuz i stand up -

Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:33 am

Yes, more skins please.

Balls please add a Shrek skin! Oh, and maybe some pokemon skins, because this is what we need! We need more skins!
You can never have too many skins on a L2 server <3

Who needs new farming zones, new drops, new events, new actual useful stuff when you can have skins?

Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 pm

I agree with exeduss and given that time is limited, any time spent on the server must be spent on other things than skins. In parallel and in order to revive the server and bring more people in, extra time is needed to be allocated in promoting the server, give some motivation to new people/clans ,e.t.c. these should have higher priority than skins updates. Any time spent on these is wasted time right now

Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:30 am

i absolutely agree that there are other issues that take precedent. I wasn't saying do it now. But maybe after we can address the major issues, update, finding a way for new players, etc. It would be a nice thing to have.

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:12 am

ronos wrote:
i absolutely agree that there are other issues that take precedent. I wasn't saying do it now. But maybe after we can address the major issues, update, finding a way for new players, etc. It would be a nice thing to have.

Yes, for sure. So for me at least it is just a matter of prioritizing this acordingly :)
When Balls comes back strong, the community should also do their part. We should help promoting the server, help newbies and even build things on the client side. Skins can be one of these things. Any people that have the skills can build those things saving some time for admin.

Teams of players can also be created for testing certain parts and functions of the game. Balls can set the rules and these players can run specific tests providing him with screenshots and info. Given how much time these tests take, imaging how much time we can save from Balls by providing the right data...

Any new features, damage formulas, Geodata, drops, skill land rates and many other things can be tested this way.

Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:56 am

A first change that really must be applied is to reduce the god damn prices on the items !!!

Like how in the damn world me as a new player, will be ever be able to compete with old players, when a fucking GCM is 5b, and a damn robe set is 1k+ ?
If you pay now for a robe set 1k+b ... I wonder how much would you have to pay for a MW armor set??

The people here, has 0 fucking knowledge of marketing... So gg, economy (I think you study this in the 6th or 7th grade)

Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:58 am

eXeDusS wrote:
A first change that really must be applied is to reduce the god damn prices on the items !!!

Like how in the damn world me as a new player, will be ever be able to compete with old players, when a fucking GCM is 5b, and a damn robe set is 1k+ ?
If you pay now for a robe set 1k+b ... I wonder how much would you have to pay for a MW armor set??

The people here, has 0 fucking knowledge of marketing... So gg, economy (I think you study this in the 6th or 7th grade)

I'm sure you can find multiple posts from me and others talking about market prices. This is due to lack of population and perfectly "normal" on such circumstances. Hoarders will try manipulate and abuse the market and thus prices will CONTINUE to go up indefinitely. You can be sure about that. For the record, Robe set already costs a lot more than 1trillion. A +20 pvp belt costs 600bilion, +20 weapon 200-250b, GCM is around 5b, e.t.c

As said this is how economy works and this is a result of an unhealthy environment where there are no new players to farm/enchant/sell and there is no admin/GM to adapt the server to what is happening.
Farming/drops/donations have not been really changed for years. What do you expect? People will always try to exploit the market. This is what happens on every server, not just here. And this is why active GM/Admin is needed in the first place. Not only to adjust damage formulas but also to monitor the server health and act accordingly. L2 equanimity has been into an anarchy mode for more than 2 years now working in auto-pilot mode :)

Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:04 am
Site Admin

Anarchy and auto pilot for 2 years? lol

That's news to me.

Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:53 am
Profile WWW

Balls wrote:
Anarchy and auto pilot for 2 years? lol

That's news to me.

stfu you autopiloting anarchist!