View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 GCM Prices and rates 

Post Re: GCM Prices and rates
Before % was less after +25 I dont remember bit balls can confirm this. So that means enchanting is a bit more easy now. I did plenty of skills from 70 gcm till 150 max. But it seems that you ppl don't know or I'm a lot lucky. Also balls said that a skill need around 200 gcm . And I think that he had tested it many times.

mess with the best die like the rest

Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:30 pm

Yes I believe before +28 - +30 was 1% success rate, now it's 3% which makes it much easier... and yeah I spend around 175 to 200 GCM to max a skill out, probably used about 3500 GCM total so far

Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:05 pm

Omg i need more lucky...i spend 300-350 gcm every skill xD

Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:11 pm

BlairWitch wrote:
Omg i need more lucky...i spend 300-350 gcm every skill xD

LoLz ... You really need some luck xD
I went from a +25 skill straight forward to +30 using only 30 gcms :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:25 pm

lol, i made maxed skills +15/30 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 years ago. thats how long i have been playing on this server. shits is just going easier and easier, I really dont know why many ppl still QQ
untill now im still playing, im working on a HK now. Its all the same for me, even easier..... lol
the enchanting rate are still the same or even got higher. you are just dumb to buy them GCM for an OP price...

if you dont want to believe me, yeah just pm me ingame ill show you my chars with maxed skills and my items lol. you new ppl are all just bunch of cry babies.everything here is easy as it can be. and still you QQ and complain
I'm just and old veteran who is bored, im not even pvping or farming. but still i get my shit done, and get my chars maxed even without donating....
Just use your brains, and dont go with the flow of the server and you will be good ;)

Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 am

Reaver wrote:
lol, i made maxed skills +15/30 7-6-5-4-3-2-1 years ago. thats how long i have been playing on this server. shits is just going easier and easier, I really dont know why many ppl still QQ
untill now im still playing, im working on a HK now. Its all the same for me, even easier..... lol
the enchanting rate are still the same or even got higher. you are just dumb to buy them GCM for an OP price...

if you dont want to believe me, yeah just pm me ingame ill show you my chars with maxed skills and my items lol. you new ppl are all just bunch of cry babies.everything here is easy as it can be. and still you QQ and complain
I'm just and old veteran who is bored, im not even pvping or farming. but still i get my shit done, and get my chars maxed even without donating....
Just use your brains, and dont go with the flow of the server and you will be good ;)

You're not PVPing or farming and yet you're having a great time? lol
We're here making suggestions and trying to move the server forward. If you want to help go ahead. If you think everything is perfect already, then again it is fine. Go log in and walk arround if that's making you happy. But please stop insulting people just because you don't agree with them.

thanks.

Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:37 am

he just said the true. with max 1k gcm one char is done the most usefull skills.

mess with the best die like the rest

Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:52 am

Reaver wrote:

Go and max out my chars nub, cuz I'm lazy! xD

Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2