View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Judicator 

Post Judicator
Hi everybody :) We are in the suggestions subforum so I'd like to make a couple of those concerning judicator: I see they didn't receive any custom skills cause all of their skills are awesome for PVE, but probably they could use a little improvement in PvP, considered that everyone just plays them as alts for RBs. Im not talking about boosting their stats or else, maybe it could be a start giving them some of the skills you can obtain with FS, for example protection of rune/allignment/elemental or magician's will, which they don't get since they can get max to lvl 80 in retail :D

What do you guys say? Again, it's just a suggestion, but Judicators should deserve some more dignity :P

Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:53 am

Post Re: Judicator
Judi is strong as fuck in PvP... I'm assuming you're the judi playing in events recently?

Judi isn't great for events, true however in PvP with a 50% heal and insane mobility + debuffs it's plenty good enough as a support if you know how to build them

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:27 am

Yup that's me :) and im pretty happy about it even in event tbh! Still it misses some of the 80+ skills that all of the other classes get as retail, and they can be extremely good in pvp. That's why I asked, again it was a suggestion and even if I agree with you (Judi in PvP can be a beast, Im not sure how yet :P ), probably it has been left a bit behind compared to other classes.

Concerning heals, the CD for restoration impact isn't awesome so the healing part can just be supportive :)
[Edit] didn't mean to say that healing must be improved, it has to be like that imho :P that could sound like I wanted Judi to be a healer.. not the case ;)

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:34 am

You should keep in mine that Judicator is not a main class, but a sub-class that can be only achieved after making the other classes as a Kamael.

As far as I know, the Judicator was a support type class thought from the very beginning due to it's highly powered buffs and de-buffs that it has. Never was intended to be a damage dealer.

Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:45 pm

I couldn't agree more! Which is why I didn't suggest any improvement in its stats or whatsoever. As you stated the judicator can only be acquired as a subclass, meaning that its max lvl could be 80. Now here it can get to lvl 85 which is already an improvement :D

My post was open to any other suggestions ofc, im not that expert to be able to propose a custom skill that wouldn't ruin the balance, I just thought it would be fair to give it the forgotten skills all the other classes can get: protection of rune/elemental/allignment + "class specific" 's will (since he is mostly a buffer debuffer i suggested magician's will). These skills he doesn't get in retail cause its max lvl was supposed to be 80, which wasn't enough to learn these 80+ skills that literally everyone else can get :D

Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:33 pm

once i played him and cant die so eazy but yeA those skills could help him

mess with the best die like the rest

Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]