View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 QoL list 

Post QoL list
Server is still spamming ''we recently added daily quests in FoW and olympiad..'' a couple months is not recently.. Some updates would be really appreciated as we're already half way into 2017 so i thought i'd re-post some suggestions that are still not implemented and maybe forgotten!

Elements: Option to add elements with shift+click, allowing us to add all the element on a weapon or an armor with only 1 click, a window will then display how many stones/crystals were used, how many succeeded, how many failed and how many we have left! Pretty much every server have this option by now.

Enchants: Either put +20 D-A grade weapons in GM shop or give us the option to use 20 enchant on a piece of armor or weapon with one click (kinda like element suggestion), spending hours and hours to enchant a stupid low lvl weapon for rebirths because you have to buy 320423859238590 weapons, put them to +7 with the auto enchant one by one, and then enchant all of them, one by one, one enchant at a time gets really boring, really fast.. Especially on a x120 server.

Events: Posted about this but i'll just put it here in the list i guess. Cooldowns refreshed when entering an event (like oly), this way people who pvp and use their cooldowns before an event are not put at a clear disadvantage once inside!

Hero weapons: Either make them +20 right away or make it so they don't break when an enchant fail, running between GM shop and Oly status to get a new hero wep, auto enchant to +7, then enchant 1 by 1, break it, go back to oly status to get a new one, go back to gm shop to enchant to +7, etc etc..
Note: Having the enchant suggestion would also fix this as we would be able to stay at the hero status and try to put the hero wep to +20 with a single click, grab another one if it fails and repeat, instead of running back and forth between npc's.

Rebirths: Have rebirth skills transfer to your sub classes too, subs are already weaker with no skill certis so why not at least give them our rebirths? It's annoying enough to farm rebirth feathers for your main class they should transfer to subs too imo.

Mon May 29, 2017 7:53 am

Post Re: QoL list
Elements as you sugest seems fair enough.

Enchants, you dont spend much time on those lvls so why would you bother with a +20 below s grade?
Seems to me waste of time for balls.

Events why not i guess.

Hero weapons find a statue near a gm shop or as xen already proposed. Give 1k ews and get a +20 hero weapon or something like that.

Rebirth. This is pretty game changing and should not be implemented. Its not how the game should work so why would you modify this.

Tue May 30, 2017 6:30 am

Post Re: QoL list
Thor wrote:
Elements as you sugest seems fair enough.

Enchants, you dont spend much time on those lvls so why would you bother with a +20 below s grade?
Seems to me waste of time for balls.

Events why not i guess.

Hero weapons find a statue near a gm shop or as xen already proposed. Give 1k ews and get a +20 hero weapon or something like that.

Rebirth. This is pretty game changing and should not be implemented. Its not how the game should work so why would you modify this.

Well for the +20 lowbie weapons, it's useful to spam rebirths rather than always plvling with a dual boxed mage, it would also be useful for top weapons, if you wanna try to make a +20 top s84 that would be less time consuming than enchanting 1 by 1 if we could just shift+click an enchant and use 20 at once.

As for the Rebirth skills, those are already custom and it's already not how the game should work, subclasses are already weaker due to no certification skills and because people usually don't spend as much GCM on subs than they do on main class so i don't think it would be game breaking, it would just make the subclasses a little bit more viable, so people don't have to make new characters everytime they want to play another class, they would still be weaker than a main class.

And yeah Xen's idea would be good too, i forgot he had proposed it.

Tue May 30, 2017 1:00 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]