View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:47 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 NEW RANK 

Post NEW RANK
Hello

Could We Have ADENA / GOLD BAR RANK ? ? ?

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:36 am

Post Re: NEW RANK
And what would be the use of this...?

Sorry if I'm to harsh... But could "you guys" come with an actually suggestion from which the server can really benefit of, and not bring ideas that you thing of while in the shower?

Ok, let's a new rank, where people will see who are top 20 most richest players on the server. Wow, that's awesome, I will be in most likely top 5 in that rank, and yeee, people will know that I am very rich!

Now we are all happy and don't need anything else, cuz we have Adena / Gold Bar Rank! :)

Pure genius!

I don't know maybe some of us don't understand what does "an idea that can improve our server" truly means... (and this one, clearly is not an improvement!)

Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:58 am

I can admit its not a good idea. But try to think like Shayia - And that can damage the server in a few ways, if you think further of it. Like Balls did it cause of Scamming (About Account selling for Adenas|GCM's) its prohibited, if this option is added there wont be needed to find a buyer for your Account, you will just see who has the money, offer him what you have and deal with it - and after a while to QQ to Balls about scammed account.
In the other way i support Exeduss's opinion about the Adena|GB's Ranks !? What will help the server this idea - simply nothing at all ... And to be honest you can manipulate whole server how you want - Making outer character (putting your all Adenas|GB's there) and so who is the richest person in Server - Simply me for example but with character DummytheDummy .. HAHA Help Balls, dont make him waste time for non-helpful ideas .. :) :) :) 8-)

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:16 am

Yes please make a list of which accounts to hack ^^

Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]