View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 cozy mucus buff 

Post Re: cozy mucus buff
Or add it to prophet so you will need dual box

mess with the best die like the rest

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:21 am

The whole point of adding dwarf buffs and stuff to the NPC last year was to discourage people from soeing back to town every 15 minutes, therefor decreasing the possibilities of pvp (i.e. when 1 clan is ready, the other one is already soeing to go rebuff, etc etc.) so with the same intention, there are few options:

1- do nothing
2- just remove the buff (and optional just give like 5 or 7% patck-bonus passive to archers to balance out the fact they can't access that buff anymore)
3- add the buff to NPC (with 3h duration, as adding it with a 10 min duration wouldn't fulfill the goal of NOT making people soe to rebuff)

I think #2 is the best :)

Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:44 pm

Xenon I respect your opinion but hey we have allready a lot of things missing the game and also to much nerfed classes - quests and many other little things. It's to custom allready in game so please at least let the damn buff in plains of lizardmen!

Last edited by kyoukan on Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:05 pm

i agree with kyoukan. Damn STOP change everything in the server,stop that customize.My only concern i ever have while i play here in equanimity is all these nerfed classes,skills etc. I like the customs,the farmzones (i also + into change these cause bored of see same places) but hell no i dont like the customize in skills etc.. so i dont agree with add this buff on npc or either passive.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:54 am

Leave it like it is, work for your extra power. You can already take pok and zerk which is strong enough.

Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:21 am

Work for your power?what you mean? Everyone wants everything easy...ppl complain gcm is hard to get...lol like 3yrs ago it was 2x harder to obtain no double events etc (;...if everything is easy then everyone is on the same level..so you having max enchants and skills would really mean nothing...but ppl wont understand this :p.
..anyways this post is about a buff which shouldnt be added..thats my opinion

Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:44 am

Why is every1 getting so worked up...this buff you can get from lvl 1. It's there you don't need anything special for it.

Seeing the cat buff wich is only a few minutes same goes for the horse and dances songs ect ect. What's the problem adding this?
I don't see the problem since everyone is getting it anyway..

Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:52 am

Thor wrote:
Why is every1 getting so worked up...this buff you can get from lvl 1. It's there you don't need anything special for it.

Seeing the cat buff wich is only a few minutes same goes for the horse and dances songs ect ect. What's the problem adding this?
I don't see the problem since everyone is getting it anyway..

Yes, bro.. Everyone can get it, but only archers can benefit from it xD This is why everybody gets "worked up" regarding this buff. Comparing to the cat buff or horse buff or dance or songs or w/e, this buff is suitable only for archers, and they are already hard enough to compete with, in actually reaching them and doing a decent amount of damage and/or compete with the elf heals or kamael warp (not crying or asking for a nerf!). They are well balanced and good to as they are already.

Adding a 15% + buff to their list, will make a big difference in pvp, even if it's 1v1 or party v party :)

Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2