View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 TITAN ? 

Post Re: TITAN ?
Balls wrote:
Titans have not been nerfed as far as i know, unless you mean rush impact (which applies to all classes with it).

Other then that, people just generally assume i nerfed them, cause people like to blame me for ruining their class, even though i didn't.

But AQ crit dmg is nerfed,
Baium crit dmg is nerfed,
rush impact is nerfed,
Elegia heavy set doesn't give 130ish crit rate here (nerfed).

Maybe you didn't nerf them specifically... but I'd say they're one of the class who is affected the most by your "general" nerfs.

Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:55 pm

Xenon wrote:
Balls wrote:
Titans have not been nerfed as far as i know, unless you mean rush impact (which applies to all classes with it).

Other then that, people just generally assume i nerfed them, cause people like to blame me for ruining their class, even though i didn't.

But AQ crit dmg is nerfed,
Baium crit dmg is nerfed,
rush impact is nerfed,
Elegia heavy set doesn't give 130ish crit rate here (nerfed).

Maybe you didn't nerf them specifically... but I'd say they're one of the class who is affected the most by your "general" nerfs.

Crit dmg on AQ is not nerfed, it's simply non-existent, i've tried on many different classes, AQ on or off there is literally no difference in crit damages. and the crit damages as a whole is also heavily nerfed on normal attacks, Archers who usually are one of the best farming classes are like deep down in the dumpster here, my ET (lowest base dmg of all tanks) farms faster than my god damn Sagitarius lol. During pvp, it feels like a waste of time to auto attack with archers here, because a normal attack crit dmg will barely do any damage compared to a skill crit.. feels like we're on GoD+ patch playing yul archers just spamming skills 24/7.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:52 am
Site Admin

AQ/Baium crit damage does exist, and it was un-nerfed 9 months + back, not completely, but it was improved.

Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:06 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2