View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Full Gear Hero harasses a player that he is farming! 

Post Re: Full Gear Hero harasses a player that he is farming!
ChaoticgeN wrote:
eXeDusS wrote:
There is no rules of such thing, to take action against players that does such things...

However you had the bad luck to get in touch with Daria Wich is a damn retarded 14 years old kid :)

If you Flame him, hit him, kill him or don't even bother with him he gets rage like any other kid and sticks to you the whole time, cuz he sux in real life and prefers to waste time in a game...

My advice just block him, and find a new farming spot and don't stick 2 much on this one. You can't fight with a retarded, turst me, you'll get bored

P.S. He is hero ONLY because the real tank users don't give a fuck about Oly and not because he is that good. He's paper and got free hero, that's it :)

Oh, so i had the bad luck to be in the same zone with a no lifer kid :D I can understand this ofc, i have face a lot of this retarted kids,
that looking for some attention even in a online game. ;)
Anyway, Thanks for your informations dude. I have already pass this ofc, and i am more carefully now about my farming "Spots". ;)

No worries m8 :)

Take care and enjoy your stay!

Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2