View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Full Gear Hero harasses a player that he is farming! 

Post Full Gear Hero harasses a player that he is farming!
Hello to every1. I would like to report a player that it was bothers me while i was farming in the VOL - Slope.
First of all, i am not 100% sure if this is allow it or not. I would like an GM or the Admin-Owner of the server (Balls) to give me an answer.
In the screenshots below, u can clearly see a full gear hero with name "xDariax" to heal the mob that i was trying to kill (Lvl 85 Cricket Badass)
so i could probably die from this mob.

https://imgur.com/a/RzJpz

https://imgur.com/a/mUHQL

https://imgur.com/a/u8KB3

After some mins, i could not kill the mob cuz of this guy that was still continue to heal the mob, he trys to pk me as u can see at the images below:

https://imgur.com/a/EossF

And in the last image, u can see him leave with the mob to him (Full gear hero and steal mobs from players? Its like WTF?!)

https://imgur.com/a/BTCbc

We are talking about a guy that spamms in hero chat that he has 4 Full Sets in his char and does not let the other players to farm. GZ Dude. I hope admin should take any action.

https://imgur.com/a/0JivY

Now i want to say some words. Ofc i am not crying or i am not QQ about this. Its just only a game. But just think that:
A Full gear hero, that probably has everything (!) , harasses a guy that play in this server for just 2 months, he is still with a set+10,
and he is not let him farm quiet. I just want to show to u guys, and to the staff ofc, how some players "act" in server.
How desperate can be some1 to "earn" some fun or to earn mby one (1) more pvp!
I was full gear in many pvp severs, and sometimes in some mid rate server that was kinda hard to get a good gear. But i was NEVER bored or harasses
a player that was farming. In the other side, i was always trying to help those ppl, even with my little knowledge or mby with smth else.
On the other hand, think and smth else. Do u rly think that in a server that has a kinda "low - mid" population of players online,
those "bad" players will help? I guess that no.
I dont think that many players will stay here if they see this attitude from full and mby from old players. The same community destroys everything.
I had a lot of free time today to farm quietly, but after this rly, i log out and i search somewhere else for my fun-farm.
Think about that-those who rly destroy the server-community with their bad attitude.

Thanks for your time,
AndorphiN

Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:34 am

Post Re: Full Gear Hero harasses a player that he is farming!
I totally agree with you, one of the big problems in this server is is own population they destroy the will of new players and not to mention that they destroy economy also. Server is hard prices are crazy GM will not do anything for changes; theres many reasons for ppl leaves this server and one of them is this selfish population!

Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:13 am

If he was healing your mobs that's because he was probably 2 levels higher than you and thus could not just PK you. I know that has happened to me several times after a rebirth when I'm a lvl 60 farming in frozen.

It's sad that small minded ppl get enjoyment out taking the joy of the game away from others. PvP has a time and a place. I personally don't think it should be allowed in farming zones. They always catch you when you are fighting another mob, so you're probably going to die anyway. And if they can PK you outright they will heal your mobs. How very noble right?

I like this server. There are groups of older players that do not seem to like us noobs though. My suggestion is to join a clan and party up. Bullies never like it when the odds are not astronomically in their favor.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:46 am

If I had my gear and the time, I would be more than happy to level and farm for new players. But alas, I can't. One day. Until then, I would say just let the guy try, move to another zone, and throw yourself at him for PK's. Let him waste his time dropping the karma instead of being constructive. That way, when he has no fun and complains the server is dead and boring, he'll leave, and that'll make the server population that much nicer to be a part of.

Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:12 pm

The sad part is that in the end you ppl will join that hero clan to do the same thing

Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:01 am

There is no rules of such thing, to take action against players that does such things...

However you had the bad luck to get in touch with Daria Wich is a damn retarded 14 years old kid :)

If you Flame him, hit him, kill him or don't even bother with him he gets rage like any other kid and sticks to you the whole time, cuz he sux in real life and prefers to waste time in a game...

My advice just block him, and find a new farming spot and don't stick 2 much on this one. You can't fight with a retarded, turst me, you'll get bored

P.S. He is hero ONLY because the real tank users don't give a fuck about Oly and not because he is that good. He's paper and got free hero, that's it :)

Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:40 am
Site Admin

Hello, and thank you for posting.

I understand your frustration, and i agree this is not healthy, but honestly you will encounter this type of behavior anywhere, not just our server.

You said you were here 2 months, (which is fairly new) but not new enough for me to take action against him, if this was your first week for example, i would do something about it.

People like him clearly have A.D.D and are bored, i honestly think you could leave and re-port to another location in VoL where he would not harass you, and he would move on to his next time wasting adventure.

But i am glad you posted this, this shows the community what this person is like, and it will probably make people not like him. For example, hes the type of person it would be good to get your PK achievement on (just stay at 5 or under so you don't drop items) remember overall PKs are the achievement goal, not actual PKs.

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:52 pm
Profile WWW

Karura wrote:
If he was healing your mobs that's because he was probably 2 levels higher than you and thus could not just PK you. I know that has happened to me several times after a rebirth when I'm a lvl 60 farming in frozen.

It's sad that small minded ppl get enjoyment out taking the joy of the game away from others. PvP has a time and a place. I personally don't think it should be allowed in farming zones. They always catch you when you are fighting another mob, so you're probably going to die anyway. And if they can PK you outright they will heal your mobs. How very noble right?

I like this server. There are groups of older players that do not seem to like us noobs though. My suggestion is to join a clan and party up. Bullies never like it when the odds are not astronomically in their favor.

Dude, take a better look at the screenshots that i have upload. How he can be 2 levels highter than me, while i am 84 lvl? He can reach 86 lvl at a H5 Client? :D
Also, he could pk me. IF u look at the images, he had hit me some times. ;)

Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:33 am

eXeDusS wrote:
There is no rules of such thing, to take action against players that does such things...

However you had the bad luck to get in touch with Daria Wich is a damn retarded 14 years old kid :)

If you Flame him, hit him, kill him or don't even bother with him he gets rage like any other kid and sticks to you the whole time, cuz he sux in real life and prefers to waste time in a game...

My advice just block him, and find a new farming spot and don't stick 2 much on this one. You can't fight with a retarded, turst me, you'll get bored

P.S. He is hero ONLY because the real tank users don't give a fuck about Oly and not because he is that good. He's paper and got free hero, that's it :)

Oh, so i had the bad luck to be in the same zone with a no lifer kid :D I can understand this ofc, i have face a lot of this retarted kids,
that looking for some attention even in a online game. ;)
Anyway, Thanks for your informations dude. I have already pass this ofc, and i am more carefully now about my farming "Spots". ;)

Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:36 am

Balls wrote:
Hello, and thank you for posting.

I understand your frustration, and i agree this is not healthy, but honestly you will encounter this type of behavior anywhere, not just our server.

You said you were here 2 months, (which is fairly new) but not new enough for me to take action against him, if this was your first week for example, i would do something about it.

People like him clearly have A.D.D and are bored, i honestly think you could leave and re-port to another location in VoL where he would not harass you, and he would move on to his next time wasting adventure.

But i am glad you posted this, this shows the community what this person is like, and it will probably make people not like him. For example, hes the type of person it would be good to get your PK achievement on (just stay at 5 or under so you don't drop items) remember overall PKs are the achievement goal, not actual PKs.

This is actually the main reason that i did this report. I wanted to show in the community how this player acts in game and how "bad" is his attitude.
Lets say, that I wanted just to ridicule him. Thats all! :D
For one more time, thanks for your fast reply and for your time!
Greetings to all of u ppl!

Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next