View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:20 pm



Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 hello mr admin! 
Author Message

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:16 am
Posts: 84
Post Re: hello mr admin!
eXeDusS wrote:
sniper wrote:
btw i farm 10 hours every day :D and gms can check log for this :)



And yet, you complain about gcm / adena and so on?

Dude wth?

10h / day = 70 hours / week if you so call it (wtb social life?)

Anyways... At that farm rate, you would've been with full equipment and at least 2-3 maxed skills (maybe even more), but yet you aren't, am I right? How come...?

giannhs1926 wrote:
Hey im JARLAX i want also this server get more ppl im tired see same faces over and over so i say my ideas also about it... lets start
1st: server need new area with better drops
2nd: enchant rate is to low really any newbie want to ++ hes skills he cant bcs gcms are expencive and low rate is to low so ofc he will quit...
3rd:we need 1 better safe area with better drops bcs some ppl dont let newbies farm
4:some classes are to strong mages and slh cant be killed except u have doombringer we dont want make doombringer for god sake xd especialy slh have tp skill 5sec reuse for god sake they hit harder than titan they are fast like bolt ud cleance really at least make teleport skill 10sec how i suppose to catch slh in game...some ppl will not agree with this is my opiniion idc ty for ur time i hope u will change it


No they are not... In fact they are quite weak (not a nuker user) ... Or at least not anymore... I had a sorc here a while ago, and it was OP (thanks to +30 fear), in rest nukers are very squishy and easy to kill unless they manage to land the debuffs on you. :)

Here nukers are OP only because of debuffs (which is good), otherwise they are paper and easy to counter/kill...




sniper wrote:
btw i farm 10 hours every day :D and gms can check log for this :)


If you have the time to farm 10h each day i would suggest you farm fortress for KE. I've said it before so will be short, you can get up to 5 GCM (usally 4-5) in 1 hour fortsiege. That's 50 GCM each day enough said.

giannhs1926 wrote:
Hey im JARLAX i want also this server get more ppl im tired see same faces over and over so i say my ideas also about it... lets start
1st: server need new area with better drops
2nd: enchant rate is to low really any newbie want to ++ hes skills he cant bcs gcms are expencive and low rate is to low so ofc he will quit...
3rd:we need 1 better safe area with better drops bcs some ppl dont let newbies farm
4:some classes are to strong mages and slh cant be killed except u have doombringer we dont want make doombringer for god sake xd especialy slh have tp skill 5sec reuse for god sake they hit harder than titan they are fast like bolt ud cleance really at least make teleport skill 10sec how i suppose to catch slh in game...some ppl will not agree with this is my opiniion idc ty for ur time i hope u will change it


1st: server need new area with better drops // Can only agree on this one rest of your ideas are trash and the reason why so much is nerfed because of you guys lazy QQings that overwhelms the server.

i've made 4 weapons +20 with around 120 BEWS and is the only server i've made a weapon past +16. If you active brain you'll find out ways for moore efficient ways of farming GCM. If you give up so fast then the only server for thoose newbies are x9999999999999999 rates server.

I can agree that that safe today is kind of small and are not equal to VOL drop (if i'm correct). But people do let newbies farm there are many places in VOL to farm not only slope where most pvp are so go to another place in VOL again use your brain. I hope you dont mean that people cant farm in FOW. FOW is not a farm zone it is a PVP ZONE! If you go to FOW be ready to face some pvp dont go there unless you cant handle it, people are so incredibly stupid.

of course slh make moore dmg than titan, normal hits in this server is nerfed so skills will always make bigger damage no matter slh, gk, dagger, mage etc so not only slh(only trickster, db and titan can do dmg with normal hits here). Blink is with full buffs and refresh aug 11-12 seconds cooldown and was like 4(with refresh) seconds before it got nerfed to 11-12(with refresh) your will is already implemented, now stop throwing out nerfrequests left and right.

i would go other way reverse all nerfs for all classes, normal hits nerf, elegia armor crit rate nerf(why is that even nerfed i've no idea).

But dont worry this will probably not even be considered.


Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:53 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:10 am
Posts: 5
Post Re: hello mr admin!
We dont have all the time to farm 10h like this guy some ppl work some have school and this server need hell of farming + rbs is not always +ppl are not always on to find rb party so my opinion is to at least make server a bit more easy for all


Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:46 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:10 am
Posts: 5
Post Re: hello mr admin!
Ofc ppl like this guy dont want a better server they want server stay like that forever this server is alive 7 years what change until now? Nothing only dragon weapons we all see that server is going to die we dont want ofc thats why we say ur opinion here i dont even ask ur opinion dude i am here to (complain)to balls or better to say my opinion to balls so he can make this server better if u like this server as is now then u want this server to close u dont want improve it a bit ik why meaby u are still maxed idc u want ppl maxed hard like u but is not a way i want more ppl with ur brain i will not see more than that in server so keep it for u i see it 2y now nothing improve in server many old left many newbies quit is the truth so back to balls i really like this server balls i will not be here if i dont like it but u see it no ppl on before 2y when i start server had more ppl was easy to farm bcs server had more ppl i always find a party to hz rb etc now i need pray to find party well really my char is not maxed yet idc to max him i already can pvp with that skills but i say server need impovement and im sorry to say this i dobt see any after 2 years here so plz Balls think about it even lvl up here is a hell of hard really 1 new guy who want lvl up he cant he will quit ofc u cant lvl up without 1 train maker as i say we dont have the time to stay online 10h online so if u make new char who will xp u if server not have ppl on no1 so u will quit thats all nothing personal just trying to change thinks here by saying my opinion ty i hope u understabd


Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:13 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:25 am
Posts: 18
Post Re: hello mr admin!
defensively:
ive been here for 3 years, i was never asking for anything for free or to be handed to me.
You never get something for nothing, pure economics.
read my thread b4 assuming, i'm fine with what i have.

btw i admittedly DONT PLAY MUCH, so to get +20 gear impossible in 1-2 months, more like 1 year.
a couple of hours per day, a bit more on weekends.
i've goten armour set etc through donation, which in turn is used on the server.
i will never get max skills but that's ok, that's why we have friends and clannies to help us.

i just wanted some change to help the server, as everyone knows but may not be acknowledging it.
the server really isn't picking up in numbers but rather the opposite.
so if anything i wanted to raise the conversation, at least i know i did what i could.

Keep coming up with ideas and Balls thanks for your post.
i get what you are saying.

Kind Regards,
Tank


Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:11 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:16 am
Posts: 84
Post Re: hello mr admin!
giannhs1926 wrote:
Ofc ppl like this guy dont want a better server they want server stay like that forever this server is alive 7 years what change until now? Nothing only dragon weapons we all see that server is going to die we dont want ofc thats why we say ur opinion here i dont even ask ur opinion dude i am here to (complain)to balls or better to say my opinion to balls so he can make this server better if u like this server as is now then u want this server to close u dont want improve it a bit ik why meaby u are still maxed idc u want ppl maxed hard like u but is not a way i want more ppl with ur brain i will not see more than that in server so keep it for u i see it 2y now nothing improve in server many old left many newbies quit is the truth so back to balls i really like this server balls i will not be here if i dont like it but u see it no ppl on before 2y when i start server had more ppl was easy to farm bcs server had more ppl i always find a party to hz rb etc now i need pray to find party well really my char is not maxed yet idc to max him i already can pvp with that skills but i say server need impovement and im sorry to say this i dobt see any after 2 years here so plz Balls think about it even lvl up here is a hell of hard really 1 new guy who want lvl up he cant he will quit ofc u cant lvl up without 1 train maker as i say we dont have the time to stay online 10h online so if u make new char who will xp u if server not have ppl on no1 so u will quit thats all nothing personal just trying to change thinks here by saying my opinion ty i hope u understabd


Of course i and everyone wants a better server but your only good suggestion is better farm zones. To pvp here with the "old" players you need +20 gears. ++++ skills wont help that much compare to what +20 gears do. There is only a few skills that are worth to enchant rest will do fine with +18 skills that are easy to reach with just GC.

so gear up is not that hard but so many people even with end gear dont pvp much just stays in town doing nothing. Only goes to pvp if they have healers.

I want all old and new to have good gear and to gear up fast to have a chance to compete. But even when they get the gear needed they still do nothing but QQ. It's harder to change peoples mindset than to gear up.

But i do hope your're with all new will stay if better droprates. But please cut out all nerf demands.


Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:21 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.