View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 hello mr admin! 

Post hello mr admin!
i want to report some problems
enchant skill rates(too low) + item price its (too high) cause server got low population!
we ask just to make some little changes !
if a newbie join today need much time too make some things (and for sure ll quit)
anyway we just ask what we want ! think about it and give us an answer !
we dont ask an update but some changes on rates ! that ll help a lot new people also!

Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:49 pm

Post Re: hello mr admin!
+++

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:07 pm

We agree with, the prices of 2 items being overpriced I.E Giants Codex mastery books(GCM) and Life stones.
Life stones(LS) went from say 130 Million for level 76 and to a maximum of say 1 bill for Top grade version, now it's closer to 300 mil for Lv 76 LS and 2.3 bill for Top Grade LS.
worse for GCM.
Depending in when u started the GCM would have costed like 1 bill each, now it's around 3.5 bill(cheapest).

i want to echo the server feelings by saying when a new person or friends start on our server.
they know it's a low-medium populated server they might decide to give it a shot cause its a great server, we all know this that's why we play
Thats why so many of us keep coming back BUT

the minute they see people with full gear and more importantly max skills and look at the market prices.
No way could they catch up...so they either 1 leave(most people do this) or 2 a small number of them bot.
Then when we pk their bots, as GM's cant be around to report them, they complain u guys aren't being fair.. u have been here X time, with X skills.
They just started they can't catch up unless they do something..
Botting is totally against the rules i support that but the message here through my example is clear.

They want to play, they want to start a fun l2 life here but they can't ..they are too far behind.

Suggestions: admins intervention is required!!!
my personal suggestion, no need to flame as it's a suggestion is the modify the currency
our currency=means for barter is not only Adena but mainly Cracked Kinship Crystal(CKC) or the amalgamated version being Kinship Crystal (KC).
Or change the drop rate for the CKC from the Monster drop rate and keep the GM shop ration to purchase say a GCM the same I.E 6 KC required for the purchase.
it might do something.
any better suggestions would be welcome.

PS - we know they thread has been raised many times blah blah
but we like this server, we are fighting for it, so there is nothing wrong with that, if it keeps going we know the server will die.
if we don't fight for what we believe in, how do we live with ourselves? the world around us is a mirror of what we allow to happen, so just do something about no matter how little (of course this is more than just about our server but in life in general).

We all know the thread will be read by GM's at least and they can pass it on, we hope it will not only replant the seed of "hey, this is our server we do want it to continue successfully, lets keep trying different things and not give up....

kind Regards,
Tank

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:13 pm

I agree with the GCM prices, they're too high and they're only ever rising. The last 2-3 months they went from 2.9b to 3.5b.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:14 pm
Site Admin

I know you guys don't agree with me

But the higher the prices, the better for players (newer ones especially)

The difficulty to obtain GCM has not increased, if anything it has decreased.

What that means is the time you invest in farming = more adena and its rising, thus meaning players are getting richer faster.

One might say, well if everything is rising, it counters that... but heres the thing, not everything is rising. So you are benefiting. For example gear is not rising in price at GCMs pace, Kinship may be, but same can be said, players are benefiting overall despite them acknowledging it.

The problem with you guys is that you expect to be able to buy things out right with adena, and not farm for them.

Feel free to flame me, but i feel this is basic economics and people are too interested in personal gain and the easy way out (buying straight up) to see the posties, and the real and whole picture.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:20 pm
Profile WWW

Personally I just want to see the so much promised update where we could make an use out of the damn useless elegia armor parts and jewels... (I prepared 3 WH full of them, just for that xD)

Other than this... I care to few... I agree GCM's are retarded expensive... But, I agree with Balls as well. If you want to farm the adena for them, you will not only farm gcm but also LS's/BEWS/BEAS/ckc and so on, even gcms...

Back in the days when I was actually farming like 50b / day, I was farming aside those money 10+ gcm / top ls / bews+beas and tons of ckc. So farming here is darn easy, but you guys are just lazy xD

What is hard nowadays here, are the trades... There is too much offer than request and nobody is buying anything...

Also, you should all know by now, that you can get GCM's not only from farming or trading, but also from KE / events / votes / TW and so on an so forth ...

Conclusion?
As Balls said, you guys just simply want to get everything set in 5 minutes and go and pvp and get rekt and then cry that server is fail :mrgreen: Wake up, this server is a PVE/PVP one not a PVP only. If you want to be full +25894752983 with skill +3243582 go on those fail x9999999999999 rate servers and play there :)

Cheers

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:28 pm

btw i farm 10 hours every day :D and gms can check log for this :)

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:38 pm

Hey im JARLAX i want also this server get more ppl im tired see same faces over and over so i say my ideas also about it... lets start
1st: server need new area with better drops
2nd: enchant rate is to low really any newbie want to ++ hes skills he cant bcs gcms are expencive and low rate is to low so ofc he will quit...
3rd:we need 1 better safe area with better drops bcs some ppl dont let newbies farm
4:some classes are to strong mages and slh cant be killed except u have doombringer we dont want make doombringer for god sake xd especialy slh have tp skill 5sec reuse for god sake they hit harder than titan they are fast like bolt ud cleance really at least make teleport skill 10sec how i suppose to catch slh in game...some ppl will not agree with this is my opiniion idc ty for ur time i hope u will change it

Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:54 pm

sniper wrote:
btw i farm 10 hours every day :D and gms can check log for this :)

And yet, you complain about gcm / adena and so on?

Dude wth?

10h / day = 70 hours / week if you so call it (wtb social life?)

Anyways... At that farm rate, you would've been with full equipment and at least 2-3 maxed skills (maybe even more), but yet you aren't, am I right? How come...?

giannhs1926 wrote:
Hey im JARLAX i want also this server get more ppl im tired see same faces over and over so i say my ideas also about it... lets start
1st: server need new area with better drops
2nd: enchant rate is to low really any newbie want to ++ hes skills he cant bcs gcms are expencive and low rate is to low so ofc he will quit...
3rd:we need 1 better safe area with better drops bcs some ppl dont let newbies farm
4:some classes are to strong mages and slh cant be killed except u have doombringer we dont want make doombringer for god sake xd especialy slh have tp skill 5sec reuse for god sake they hit harder than titan they are fast like bolt ud cleance really at least make teleport skill 10sec how i suppose to catch slh in game...some ppl will not agree with this is my opiniion idc ty for ur time i hope u will change it

No they are not... In fact they are quite weak (not a nuker user) ... Or at least not anymore... I had a sorc here a while ago, and it was OP (thanks to +30 fear), in rest nukers are very squishy and easy to kill unless they manage to land the debuffs on you. :)

Here nukers are OP only because of debuffs (which is good), otherwise they are paper and easy to counter/kill...

Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:07 am

@sniper
Firstly, if the enchant rates are too low that is indeed something a GM can fix. If the prices on the market are too high, however, it's not GM's fault, it's because people are greedy.
Balls and exeduss said it already better than me, i think.
This isn't a pure PVP server, and i'm glad that it isn't, because there's no way in hell i would be able to catch up to the old players in that way.
I'm glad the server is keeping me busy, and i can't max in the first week because it would get really boring really fast.
If you think GCMs are expensive btw, blame the people who do it. If you gave them a chance, they'd buy them for 1b and sell them for 10b. The solution to this problem is pretty simple however, just DON'T BUY expensive GCMs from those scrooges. If we all collectively agree to that, the prices will inevitably drop, simple economics. This isn't wall street.

@tank
I'm still relatively new myself, and i can say honestly that you don't echo my voice at all.
It's fairly easy for everyone to max a char and compete with the top guys here, you just simply have to put the effort for it, as they most likely did before me. I don't expect things to be handed to me in a silver platter just because i'm new. I find that absurd, since Balls already has implemented the newbie help system for the first month and it's far better help for newbies than i've ever encountered on any server.
Also, when i joined the server and saw what the top guys were wearing, i had the opposite reaction of what you describe. Because there are no custom Tier + gear here like on other servers and it's very very important for us newbies. Most people here wear elegia and such, which you can have +20 pvp set in the first month. So basically during the first month i could have the same gear almost as a guy who's been here for 5 years. That's way too good an offer for the new people in my opinion. Skills of course take much longer to max but that's the competitive side of the game. You can easily make them +20, and +30 is just late game differences anyway.

@jarlax
1) New area would be nice, but as Balls has already explained in another topic, if we added a new area it would spread the population even further apart, and it would give the illusion that there are even less people online. Not to mention less activity like PVPs.
2)Newbies have a lot of GCs to use, plus they get plenty oath GCMs too as the start. So it's not hard to ++ as you say, it's just hard to max them. Significant difference in that.
3)That one is tricky, but you do have a point. I've had a tough time in FOW myself as a newbie. But it depends on your point of view. The players who exploit FoW would use the excuse that it's a pvp area, the players who are new will say that it's the best farm area for them anyway so it's natural for them to go there. So in my opinion it needs some balance on both the members and GM side to fix this.
4) I've been killed by slh and i know what you mean, but i've also killed them myself a couple of times, which means that they're not as OP as you say. They're rather vulnerable actually if you catch them somehow. So i'd say it's fine.

In general, for those who are new and are reading this, i'd say that the best farm in general is Raid Bosses. If you farm them regularly like i do, i can hardly believe that you would complain about the economy of the server, because you'll be getting rich fast. :P

That's pretty much it for now.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next