View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:41 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 6 posts ] 
 Issue-suspended 

Post Issue-suspended
Hello,
i have problem .. today i play and get DC after that lineage write me my account is suspended.
Can you help me , i dont know why , for what , or its bug ?

Have a nice day
megret

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:18 am

Post Re: Issue-suspended
Same here suddenly game exited and when i tried to login again it said my account has been suspended! what is going on???

Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:28 am

Same to me! All my accounts are suspended!!!!!! Any GM online???

Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:56 pm
Site Admin

Hello guys, sorry for the problems.

As you may know some assholes are trying to sell adena for real life money, and i have been spending all my server related time on coding an automated filter that automatically bans them when they say/spam certain things. There was an error in the code and it was banning innocent people.

You should all be able to log in now, and no worries we are still fighting these assholes.

Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:12 pm
Profile WWW

I would like to know why did my account got suspended? I didn't even play for like a month. but today I logged my account and it says : Your account has been suspended? I got a big question to that. HOW THE HELL YOU F'ING SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT ?? IGN: Saopi :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:33 pm
Site Admin

snugeez wrote:
I would like to know why did my account got suspended? I didn't even play for like a month. but today I logged my account and it says : Your account has been suspended? I got a big question to that. HOW THE HELL YOU F'ING SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT ?? IGN: Saopi :evil: :evil: :evil:

Pleaes don't piggy back on others threads, you are welcome to make your own.

On the same note, don't email me, PM me, and post on the forums, you only need to choose 1 method to contact me, not 3, it does not increase the response time. It slows down the process for others.. Check your email when you get a chance, i responded there.

locked.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:53 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 6 posts ]