View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Fullbuff at Event 

Post Fullbuff at Event
How it comes that Pet's can go to Event with fullbuffs?

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:25 pm

Post Re: Fullbuff at Event
Yes I'm seeing soultakers abusing this going in with their skeleton FULL BUFF in events... this means tanks with pets, or anyone with a PET can enter "limited" or regular events FULL BUFF?

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:33 pm

Lol and is it okay that sometimes we get 6v4 in events? at least if you have a buffed pet against 6 , you have a chance to win .

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:24 am

That argument is flawed, you are basically saying it's okay for certain classes to come into event buffed while others are not. The reason you get 6vs4 is not because of the balanced system its when you have odd number of ppl joining and then ontop of that 1 person either dc or forcelogs out because they believe its "pointless" to even try 6vs5. If anything, I believe balls should add that skill (idk its name) but the one when you are losing heavily and it gives you barrier and stats. So, for instance, 6 vs 5, the team with 5 should start the match with this buff, just a suggestion, or have it activate 3-4 mins into the match if its too op to start with it. But as it stands, soultakers, HK, PK, summoners are entering with their pets buffed (greather shield, cov, etc) how is that fair?

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:55 am

And how come no one noticed until now ? it's been this way for years I imagine. and the balance system is just as bugged. so don't report just one bug.

For example the wall bug in oly is incredibly game breaking ...

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:11 am

About the Wallbug we discuss already alot here in Forum and in privat with Balls, but what you do atm is the Use of a bug and its punishable!

Also the excuse yaaaaa but 6 vs 4 bla bla. If you are unlucky and someone goes afk, forcelog or whatever then its bad luck! You say it balance a 6 vs 4, but how often it happen? i do almost all events everyday. And this shit happened like 2 -3 times the last 2 days, so dont come with that argument. And why noone noticed it??? because all persons just SHHHHHHHH if they found something for them own benefits. People report bullshit OP stuff that isnt even OP just because they cant deal with it, but if they have something own that is OP they just SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!.

And a buffed pet, in limited event??? WTF. i play also summoner and i know how strong a +15 pet is! So dont say its ok to have an OP pet. Also PKs with thems pet when buffed +AI or FI!! PET HITS MORE AS PLAYERS!!! And you say its balance? BULLSHIT. Its a Bugabuse that all who own a pet used for themself. I dont want anyone to get punished, because most ppl probably dont even realiced it. We just saw it by luck because we had Petbuffs open on partymembers (2 Soultakers). But you know that and didnt report a shit.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:49 am

Then what can I say? let Balls see this and fix it . :) and he can also fix oly bug, balance bugs, getting stuck in the walls bugs.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:56 am

Well then half the server should be banned. top players use oly bugs and they are reported and nothing is done

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:59 am

You hold everything on a point that have been discussed already a few times. Also i said i dont want ppl punished, and i dont think others want that also (only some retards that want it cause of hate).

Balls wrote:
1.) Wall bug: Its an issue with x/y/z synchronization, regardless of what you think and deny it, you do it too. You can't necessarily control it. Do people abuse it? Absolutely, but its hard to decipher for sure whos doing it on purpose if everyone does it on accident. Basically if you encounter any obstacles while in Olympiad, you are doing it, it happens in sieges too. There is not a whole lot that can be done to enforce other then keep track of who reports who, but that only does so much. Take note we have invested so much time and resources to fixing this, we did accomplish to make it happen less often, but not stop it completely.

http://www.l2equanimity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4234&p=24935&hilit=Wallbug#p24935

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:37 am

Then don't blame other players for using certain bugs that aren't really fixable :) . ofc players would take advantage of it , unless Balls removes the bugs entirely.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:16 am
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next