View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Small Update May 29th 2018 

Post Re: Small Update May 29th 2018
Lmao somehow I can't believe that. Seeing and judging how childish you act in-game. Everyone knows how you are...like I said I pity you..

Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:58 pm

Thor wrote:
Lmao somehow I can't believe that. Seeing and judging how childish you act in-game. Everyone knows how you are...like I said I pity you..

Right, once again i'm childish because i don't submit to what you believe. Keep following the herd, thor. Aren't you like 45? Take your old ass to the doctor and get on some meds. You're an insignificant aggro bot. That's about it :lol:

At least i fought your entire clan by myself and still managed to rack up 3k kills.

Good luck and watch your wife because she's probably cheating on you with your small dick complex lol

Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:04 pm

And with that comment, the ban on severedkenard's account is going to be chalked up to me and not Balls. All complaints and inquiries about this ban can be directed at me, not like anyone will actually be complaining about it. Hope you enjoy it. You have certainly earned it!

Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:43 pm
Site Admin

The servered2kenard guy was banned (in game) for shouting in global that the GMs are corrupt and money hungry.

Any, and everyone running a server would ban this guy for saying that

Again, if someone doesn't like it here, they can leave. You don't have to play here, but creating lies about the server, and acting the way some of you have been acting only damages, i mean, you can't honestly think you actually care about our server if you sit here and bash it do you? These people are just trolls, with too much time on their hands.

People seeing this, especially new players, stops them from playing, I don't even know why i am leaving up these idiotic posts, perhaps in hopes that sane people see how immature people are acting because they have not seen the updates they want. I'm sorry have to work, and try and spend time with my kid...

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:27 pm
Profile WWW

I laughed at his comment. It's an pathetic atemp to try to insult me xd

Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:39 am

severedkenard wrote:
Good luck and watch your wife because she's probably cheating on you with your small dick complex lol

You guys have to admit that this was pretty funny though :lol:

Come on guys, lets all forget this bullshit arguments and have fun in game. I think activity in server is growing in server. I am seeing good amount of pvp when I log.

Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:26 am

i m boring to read all that spam ! i can say only that
i start play here in september 2017 and as long as i play i checked some awkward thinks (95% reported and 80% solved also).
as long as i was active i vote every fucking day x5 at least .
i was a gm in other server and i know how much time need to add/fix/change thinks (ofc if you want to do it properly)
i can also suggest bug fix like (geodata in oly/castles) but this need time and ofc all that thinks need good mood to be done
all that bad attitude dont help!
mass unban account from botters/cheaters or whaterver i dont really care ll be good to have some people back (if they did the same a perma delete ll be an option)
and if its possible just take same mobs from current areas to one or to more spot but make it (safe zone) to be ok for newbies!

(about members) if you dissagree you are free to QQ me at least i won 95% of server in 1 vs 1 situation ;)
cry in game and in forum dont help to be better in that game :D

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6