View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 i want to Report Some things! 

Post Re: i want to Report Some things!
noexcusses wrote:

You are the fucking Dick Head! Before you answer read the post!

HE said to me ((((((((((((((((((((((Shayia
haha Not Even Answering this post :D))))))))

So i think you are an autestic kid or something like that.. BEFORE you write READ..

SECOND : i dont care about looser reward! I want the balance and if GM dont give balance you will stay alone playin 10 ppl for along time ago or against the AFK bots in Giran and Orc village

Ok, thank you, please come again! (not) ;)

You can't "balance" the event dumby ... The system is working with what players he has registered... You can't simply make the system if for example we have 13 players registered to dismiss one just because it will be 6 vs 7 (you can actually, but it would not be fair), you getting where I'm going?

There are tons of things that can be done and un-done on the event system that would be a total waste of time. The event system here is working just fine, and so far I've seen none complying of (aside you). I play also with a new char in event's and won dozens of them w/o any complications (even vs +30 skills players)...

So yet again, have you asked yourself if the issue is on your side and not on the event system??? Ofc not, why would you :)

Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:51 am

and as i see no more double ckc weekend ! also our reports dont get an answer! we are abonded ! nice

Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:44 am
Site Admin

The server is not abandoned

I have been on almost everyday, but i have had internet issues lately, but i am not necessarily on the GM list.

If i was on around, the server would not be functioning.

In regards to your other claims, have you heard of limited mode events? :) We do a lot for new players, more so then any other server you probably played, we are not perfect, but we are pretty dang good in that regard.

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:37 pm
Profile WWW

Balls wrote:

I have been on almost everyday, but i have had internet issues lately, but i am not necessarily on the GM list.

In regards to your other claims, have you heard of limited mode events? :) We do a lot for new players, more so then any other server you probably played, we are not perfect, but we are pretty dang good in that regard.

Where is GM Ghoul? Does he has problem too? No mate server is almost dead. I saw videos on YouTube how was the server before 1 year and how is it now... No ppl with afk BOTS everywhere.. in orc village,in Giran and in start village where you are lvl 1..

What are you trying to do.? I'm not happy at all.. is not funny for me ,I need only farm for all day and of course I can't have some fun on event's caused skillful player with+30 skills joining me and rape me and others starters.

I have no fun in this server,you are calling this server pvp when I need to do so many quests for Rb + Nobless + making zaken jewel blessed zaken etc with farm etc etc

Where is pvp??

Skills on summoner's class don't work... Try to use zelot on a summoner class... Don't work buff doesn't give tha stats witch saying on the description...

Evation don't works... Ppl in game have 190 evation without eu and no one failed an attac on them...

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to kill the servers completely? OR making us donating??

Page on face book is abandoned last post on Facebook was 10/11/2017... Is that normal for an active server?
We have 21/11/07

So I don't think so.. server seems abandoned.. The only think you do is banning ppl.

Also ppl feed each other's in Oly.. where are you to check them?
Are you w8ing for me to do the hard Job instead of a reword?

That is your responsibility and Yes server is abandoned for me..

Keep it this way and you will stay Solo with your afk Bots.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:03 pm

Balls wrote:

I can give you a good solution about event's for more balanced.

Add me on Facebook . I will talk you there.. if you don't mind justed listen what I have to say to you

Forsaken: For data safety and privacy, I recommend you not to public share your facebook/twitter or whatever profile.
Which is why I have removed the link provided, for you. Cheers!

Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:16 pm

I miss you L2 Equanimity.
¿what happened? I hope better times come. :cry:

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:14 pm
Site Admin

noexcusses wrote:
Balls wrote:

Where is GM Ghoul? Does he has problem too? No mate server is almost dead. I saw videos on YouTube how was the server before 1 year and how is it now... No ppl with afk BOTS everywhere.. in orc village,in Giran and in start village where you are lvl 1..

What are you trying to do.? I'm not happy at all.. is not funny for me ,I need only farm for all day and of course I can't have some fun on event's caused skillful player with+30 skills joining me and rape me and others starters.

I have no fun in this server,you are calling this server pvp when I need to do so many quests for Rb + Nobless + making zaken jewel blessed zaken etc with farm etc etc

Where is pvp??

Skills on summoner's class don't work... Try to use zelot on a summoner class... Don't work buff doesn't give tha stats witch saying on the description..

Evation don't works... Ppl in game have 190 evation without eu and no one failed an attac on them...

What are you trying to do? Are you trying to kill the servers completely? OR making us donating??

Page on face book is abandoned last post on Facebook was 10/11/2017... Is that normal for an active server?
We have 21/11/07

So I don't think so.. server seems abandoned.. The only think you do is banning ppl.

Also ppl feed each other's in Oly.. where are you to check them?
Are you w8ing for me to do the hard Job instead of a reword?

That is your responsibility and Yes server is abandoned for me..

Keep it this way and you will stay Solo with your afk Bots.

You are wrong about a lot of things

The server wouldn't exist if it weren't for me, if you can't be constructive, you can leave, you are being pretty rude.

Ghoul, he has been on, if you don't happen to see him, doesn't me hes not there, he probably in a different time zone then you.

Zealot works fine, i just tried it, don't you think there would be posts if it didn't work, or emails? Perhaps you don't know how it works.

Evasion works, ask around, see anyone else complaining about evasion?

Again, i am not killing the server, however, posts like you are posting do, you are acting as if i am harming the server or intentionally hurting it in some way.

Just because i don't have as much time as the server as i used to (had a kid, running a business), doesn't mean i am not working on it, i answer emails everyday, make sure its running, ban bots etc.

Again, you are welcome to leave at any time, but you got to stop your little kid attitude .

Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:04 pm
Profile WWW

First of All im 30 years old and im working too, you are not the only one who works here so there is noexcusse for you cant protect your server...

Oly feeds eatch other No Gm on line to punish, Gm Ghoul when is online makes anouncements if we want to ask him anything, he has 3 weeks to log in and i asked others in my lclan for that and they confirmed me that im right but you are so selfish to admit it..

Accept that you are killing the server!! Numbers Dont Lie! How many ppl you had before 2 years and how many on line now?

You said im free to leave ,seems im not free to eave cause you Banned my acc, thats not freedom you just suspend my acc..

LEt me infromed you that is Called Junta no freedom.(if you know what that word means)

Np you deserve to stay alone with you are afk bots in all place

PAge on facebook is abbandoned and you only thing you care is for donations and take ppl money, i speak with numbers and proofs..

if you dont have time for the server anymore so delivered the rights to someone who has Time for ,

i play l2 before c4 so give me a break...

You want to help your server? Contact with me and just listen what i have to say... maybe you can save the all mess..

Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:15 am

noexcusses wrote:
First of All im 30 years old and im working too, you are not the only one who works here so there is noexcusse for you cant protect your server...

Oly feeds eatch other No Gm on line to punish, Gm Ghoul when is online makes anouncements if we want to ask him anything, he has 3 weeks to log in and i asked others in my lclan for that and they confirmed me that im right but you are so selfish to admit it..

Accept that you are killing the server!! Numbers Dont Lie! How many ppl you had before 2 years and how many on line now?

You said im free to leave ,seems im not free to eave cause you Banned my acc, thats not freedom you just suspend my acc..

LEt me infromed you that is Called Junta no freedom.(if you know what that word means)

PAge on facebook is abbandoned and you only thing you care is for donations and take ppl money, i speak with numbers and proofs..

if you dont have time for the server anymore so delivered the rights to someone who has Time for ,

You want to help your server? Contact with me and just listen what i have to say... maybe you can save the all mess..

30 years old and playing L2?

Damn it dude, your real life must be veeery poor xD Isn't that the period when you stop ACTING like a kid, get a job, establish a family and do ADULT stuff (no gaming). You kind said everything about yourself with that line...

P.S. We all work :roll: Either way, handling a server vs playing on it it's a whole fucking different thing! But clearly you don't know what this would mean since you're 30 years old and play L2 xD
Cheers dude, grow up some brains

Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:49 am

eXeDusS wrote:
noexcusses wrote:

30 years old and playing L2?

Damn it dude, your real life must be veeery poor xD Isn't that the period when you stop ACTING like a kid, get a job, establish a family and do ADULT stuff (no gaming). You kind said everything about yourself with that line...

P.S. We all work :roll: Either way, handling a server vs playing on it it's a whole fucking different thing! But clearly you don't know what this would mean since you're 30 years old and play L2 xD
Cheers dude, grow up some brains

since when enternainment + gaming is limited from the Age? Maybe yout rlittle brain cant accept that

Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next