View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:49 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 How to bring life to the server? 

Post Re: How to bring life to the server?
well i've been here for almost 6 years in the server. aint sure that i want it to wipe cause if it does i am not sure that i will continue playing cause so many hours have been wasted in the past ( i am sure many people think like this and it aint at all selfish).

1 good idea is to keep old equa as it is (no wipe) and open a new one. advertise the new equa for like 2 months until summer is over (activity is really low in the summer) and then open it. once it reaches a satisfying ammount of people GM could merge both of the servers. or new equa remains open and when someone wants to move to old one he just ask gm and its done.

1 more solution to make the game more interesting(more interesting more fun more players) is to allow people to try to develop new features for the game. with features i dont mean dress me (which i consider them ridiculously worthless). features could be like new instances or new pvp zones or whatever any1 thinks. like this an important ammount of workload will be transfered from gms to players. also gms could make a list of the things that need to be done and people could be awarded for it

Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:22 pm

Kaye wrote:
1 more solution to make the game more interesting(more interesting more fun more players) is to allow people to try to develop new features for the game. with features i dont mean dress me (which i consider them ridiculously worthless). features could be like new instances or new pvp zones or whatever any1 thinks. like this an important ammount of workload will be transfered from gms to players. also gms could make a list of the things that need to be done and people could be awarded for it

and ppl with knowledge will insert a secret code to get access to the corefiles and BOOM

dont say its not possible, it is and its hard to find(even almost impossible) if you hide it wisely

Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Hey guys! I really appreciate the input from everybody and the GMs! I hope that the discussion does not derail into or feel like, "GMs please do more to fix this!" But instead be a collaborative brainstorm on some easy things we can do.

Some small combined efforts will go a long way. There is definitely more we can do as players, like participating in Global chat, helping noobs, doing things, social media, Reddit, w/e! There are also things the GMs can do with us that don't have to be game changing or take hundreds of hours. Thank you guys for what you do! We know you have lives and I don't want you to feel like I am just trying to hound you into doing stuff. Balls I hope your kid is doing awesome these days! :)

One idea of a collaborative effort could be a player-run event: Player A comes up with a dueling tournament of some kind with cool little prizes, and then GM B looks at it; approves or disapproves and then backs the prizes. Like adena or w/e. Pretty easy to do. Doesn't have to be launching a new server, or something crazy haha.

Sorry for the wall of text. I wrote it and then it accidentally got deleted, so I had to write it twice. xD

TL;DR: Do small things on our own and as a whole to bring forth positive results without going to the extreme in terms of time or resources spent for any one party. :)

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:55 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3