View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 How did you hear about L2 Equanimity? 

How did you hear about L2 Equanimity
A Top Site (if so, please tell us which one by posting) 33%  33%  [ 32 ]
A Friend 37%  37%  [ 36 ]
Search Engine 23%  23%  [ 23 ]
Other (please tell us how) 7%  7%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 98

How did you hear about L2 Equanimity? 

Post Re: How did you hear about L2 Equanimity?
Hypocrit wrote:
Well for one. It wasn't from watching any of those terrible videos from your contest. It was simple luck.

Read the server rules. If they don't restrict players to much give it a shot. To bad you have gmshop and buffer. Love to see a pvp server where you earn your armor through game-play and then pvp as a reward. A donating pvp server is never a good idea. You simply buy the best and screw the rest. I don't care how good you play. You go against someone with +20 and full elements, you will have problems regardless of how poor they play.

Only complaint is the complainers and the self appointed police players you have here. I am surprised you don't hand out prizes to anyone who reports anyone here.

Keep up the good work balls. Cookie anyone?

Hmm...False.

From what I've highlighted, it seems that you're saying donators are OP. Wrong. On this server, donators still get their effin ass kicked.

I have seen toons with low element and armor plus that have kicked the shit out of FULLY donated toons. People do not realize this, but the server is on a certain degree is balanced. It is not 100% imo, but it is balanced to a certain extent.

Tbh, its all about skill. The reason why you see complainers is because these certain players DO NOT know how to play this game. If a individual knows how to play his/her class, then there should not be a problem. Another reason why they're complainers is due to the server being full of kids.

Self appointed police..haha I had to laugh at that one.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:11 am

No no. Donators arent OP. They simply think they are. And you take any 2 classes don't care which. One with +20 everything and one with +7. 8 out of ten the +20 wins unless they are really bad or screw up during the fight.

And this server has far to many +20 running around. Newbie logs in sees +20 gear everywhere. Finds out how difficult it is to get, ends up donating. Its a nice catch 22 for balls.

The problem I have here is that a lot of people with OP gear ( I consider anything over +15 OP) simply spend their time ganking others on slope or their other favorite watering holes. Then talk smack after. If it wasn't for the luck buff this would be even more wide spread. And don't get me started on the buff duration. Lets see half these peeps play on 20 minute buff and normal weight management. When you cant carry 15k in ss and too many arrows make you sluggish.

Lets put this same scenario on a server with no global gk, buffer or gmshop. You can have pvp in d/c/a/s gear. The only problem is retail ruined low rate servers for 60%+. They all want it fast.

You can't learn your character on high rates. You can if it takes you days on a low to mid rate server without all the flashy perks. Those are pvp servers I prefer.

Balls has done a superb job at balancing the characters. I simply find it unfortunate that several classes are totally useless here. See if you can remember how many jumps from orc village to goddard it takes with a retail GK. Or try walking to the classic RB's. There is no simple enjoyment of this game anymore. And that is my point.

And I commend you on nailing the kids part. With all the work balls has done he can't balance the kids on this server.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:24 am
Site Admin

Thanks for the compliment, but ya im doing what i can, for example archers suck here, (well starting to not so much) cause they have been getting boost regularly for the last few months. This is just an example, I know there are other classes too though. Too much to do so little time, not regarding just classes, just everything in general

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 pm
Profile WWW

for hypo..too bad u dont know which class is good for pvp thats all..have u played in retail? from interlude? and play each PATCH? lol each of them got a disadvantage class..well play first here and be a legend on everyclass not just understimating players and what classes they made.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:39 pm

sallyty wrote:
for hypo..too bad u dont know which class is good for pvp thats all..have u played in retail? from interlude? and play each PATCH? lol each of them got a disadvantage class..well play first here and be a legend on everyclass not just understimating players and what classes they made.

I have paid my dues on retail.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Hypocrit wrote:
No no. Donators arent OP. They simply think they are. And you take any 2 classes don't care which. One with +20 everything and one with +7. 8 out of ten the +20 wins unless they are really bad or screw up during the fight.

And this server has far to many +20 running around. Newbie logs in sees +20 gear everywhere. Finds out how difficult it is to get, ends up donating. Its a nice catch 22 for balls.

The problem I have here is that a lot of people with OP gear ( I consider anything over +15 OP) simply spend their time ganking others on slope or their other favorite watering holes. Then talk smack after. If it wasn't for the luck buff this would be even more wide spread. And don't get me started on the buff duration. Lets see half these peeps play on 20 minute buff and normal weight management. When you cant carry 15k in ss and too many arrows make you sluggish.

Lets put this same scenario on a server with no global gk, buffer or gmshop. You can have pvp in d/c/a/s gear. The only problem is retail ruined low rate servers for 60%+. They all want it fast.

You can't learn your character on high rates. You can if it takes you days on a low to mid rate server without all the flashy perks. Those are pvp servers I prefer.

Balls has done a superb job at balancing the characters. I simply find it unfortunate that several classes are totally useless here. See if you can remember how many jumps from orc village to goddard it takes with a retail GK. Or try walking to the classic RB's. There is no simple enjoyment of this game anymore. And that is my point.

And I commend you on nailing the kids part. With all the work balls has done he can't balance the kids on this server.

I see. I feel you though and I understand what you're saying.

Haha donators think they're op xD I dunno bout that, but funny comment. However, a donator that consistently donates can be OP I think. Life Stones for augs...full out +'d gear..skills etc etc

Yeh I agree with you that there are plenty of toons runnin' round with high gear. From what i've seen, people have been lucky. I've been able to create 2 +19 weapons(and they're still at 19). Maybe the enchant rate is too high.. I do not know. But most def, there are lots of toons with high gear.

Yeh, I agree with you again that people log in to slopes or w/e place just to pvp then port out and talk a whole bunch of smack. Who does that?! effin kids. It is annoying..but it is what it is.

On the 20 minute buffs..Ohhhhhhhh man that would be a HUGE hassle. People would end up buffing like mad every 30 mins! I've played retail-like servers before so I know how it works. It is definitely a pain in the ass. The same goes for weight management. PvP would be wayyyy more amazing with less CP pots...Imo.

Yes, its impossible to learn toons on high rates. and yes, its better to learn toons on low rates. Tbh, low rates is the best way to start out playing lineage. Luckily I did, and thats why i am not a full out nub. Well, i still am, but I do not take this game seriously enough to master it lol

Ah..yeh with no global GK, teleporting would be a bitch. From orc village to Goddard? DAYZ lol

However, I would love to see HUGE chances to this server in order to make it a fully efficient PvP server. Like the suggestions you said, I believe they could benefit the server. I am talking in a very general sense...but i am too tired to explain my position.

Sorry for the off-topic posts balls.

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:16 am

need easily the serv to join more player, cause a lot join us but when see who will need a lot of time to be someone they left serv . I love this serv , but need more players , maybe change to 500x , or easily the enchant and stone , xD

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Hypocrit wrote:

I totally agree with you Hypocrit :mrgreen: I'm not so keen on GMShops or NPC buffers either seeing that I like playing buffer classes :roll: or custom grind zones for that matter. There are quite a few unused dungeons and towers with zero mobs in them and some not even on the map but are put there with each update. I can see turning those into the custom zones as L2J currently has nothing planned for them, and as far as I know they are still empty. Mind you there are quite a few areas that have been updated by L2J but the mobs really have no purpose or drops for that matter. No point in killing a Lv85 mob if it gives less adena and exp than Dragon Valley mobs. Or for that matter DV mobs deep in the caverns give really crap exp so getting to the bottom serves no point other than sight-seeing.

Too many sight seeing places on this map. I visit them to see what has changed if anything at all. Too many zones that should be filled with mobs are blank.. open nothing nadda zilch except a regular mob boss and minions whose stats and damage are way off. And for that matter can we remove the T-Rex off the Dino island and keep the ones in the custom zones cuz the density of mobs on that island is insane for some classes and to have to deal with them and a souped up T-Rex. Eek !!!

Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Actually I forget the class that gets the unicorn that does AOE but I went with someone and they drew half the island and the unicorn would one or two shot the entire train. It was insane. This was here by the way.

Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:46 pm

elemental summoner? no way.

I need proof. what is this toons name, i want it now!!!

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:54 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next