View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Whole Community Problem 

Post Re: Whole Community Problem
Yes because when you don't want anything to do with someone you obviously go and talk shit in their back, just like you, thor, tearfactory and fireqq stating you don't care about me yet here you are, always flaming me anytime i will say something in global chat or on the forum, even when im not even saying anything wrong you'll be flaming me or blaming me for something. Way to show you don't care or don't want anything to do with me! Flawless logic dude.

i couldn't careless what a bunch of butt hurt kids calls me on the internet, the fact that people who played with you for MONTHS say you cannot be trusted speak for itself, you're known to be a liar, a back stabber and throwing tantrums left and right to your own teammates if anything doesn't go your way, any player who played in PR can vouch on this. I've played with you long enough to know you have real anger issues so keep flaming me 24/7 on global and in your clan chat, and keep coming on the forums to make every single threads about me if you feel like it, i won't be feeding you the attention you crave so much anymore, i'll just block you here like i did on the 50 characters you harassed me with in pm.

PS: As i already said, you and TearFactory are more toxic and more active on global chat than i will ever be, so i'm not sure why you try to act as a white knight here lol. All i did was give the reasons i reported Breton for. I never said i'm perfect and/or that i never cross the line, if you or anyone else feel i cross a line sometime, you should just report me as i said in my post. That being said, stop with your bullshit Exhi, if you really was here to discuss the matter of the post, why exactly would you be talking about what happens in Representative clan? Something that doesn't even concern you, that doesn't even concern this post and a clan you're not even part of? Because this isn't about the matter discussed, no, you're only jumping on me because of your personal vendetta against me.

have a great day :)

Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:23 am

Are you guys really complaining about insults in a game? Have you ever played other games or something? As soon as you play a multiplayer game you're bound to face insults for no reasons, they don't even know how you look or who's your mom, why are you guys taking such insults so hard ?

You guys should play LoL, dota, overwatch or even rocket league, then you'll realise the community on this server is so much better than the average community :P

I'm not saying it's ok to insult, but I'm just saying you should have a tough skin, it's nearly impossible to "clean" a community, you can only control your own clan...

Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:11 pm

wonder if you guys are here to play a game or really like the drama, i cannot see how people actually gives a shit when someone do an epic lame flame in a game.

Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:41 pm

Xenon wrote:
Are you guys really complaining about insults in a game? Have you ever played other games or something? As soon as you play a multiplayer game you're bound to face insults for no reasons, they don't even know how you look or who's your mom, why are you guys taking such insults so hard ?

You guys should play LoL, dota, overwatch or even rocket league, then you'll realise the community on this server is so much better than the average community :P

I'm not saying it's ok to insult, but I'm just saying you should have a tough skin, it's nearly impossible to "clean" a community, you can only control your own clan...

Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2