|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Balls [ Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:33 pm ]|
|Post subject:||GM Applications|
We are usually on the look out for good applicants. If you think you have what it takes we could probably use the help!
What you should Know/do to make us take you seriously:
- You need to be fully aware that if you are accepted you will no longer be able to play the server normally, your normal characters will be banned, there are NO EXCEPTIONS. However if you need an "L2 Fix" you are welcome to play on other servers as a normal player, just not ours, also if for some reason in the future you decide to quit GMing, that is ok, we will give your old character back, but your GM will be blocked.
- Fill out the application properly and do not skip any sections
- Do not spam us about being accepted, this is not an instant process
- Do not make a bunch of petitions to "get to know" us in game, your essentially slowing down our work
- Be patient
- Actually try our server
- Don't be telling people you applied, or are going to be a GM, this sets the wrong impression and makes you look bad. If people send us a screenshot of you saying you applied/are going to be a GM, you will be denied/removed.
Failure to do any of the above may permanently deny you from becoming a GM. Take this seriously and we will take you seriously.
People applying should be interested in/enjoy/have the following traits the following
- Helping people
- Being Open Minded
- Patience (yes this is the second time we listed this, its that important)
- Being realistic
Do you want to become a GM here on L2 Equanimity, if so, please fill out the application below and have it sent to Balls as a private message here on the forum or you can email it to firstname.lastname@example.org this way public forum users cant see your private information, please use the format provided below.
- Your Name, Age, and Email address
- Your Country/Timezone
- How long have you played here and your characters name(s).
- Why do you want to be a GM here VS other servers.
- What languages do you know, and are you willing to open up a browser and use a translator to help people that don't speak the same language as you?
- What experience do you have, anything that can be applied to our server, GM experience, web design, programming, making videos, are you good with art and can use programs like Photoshop or Gimp or anything else effectively? If so please tell us about it. However, no experience is necessary.
- How often can you be online, and be realistic, don't say "all day". We are simply looking for people to be online 2-3 hours a day 5 days a week, however being online more is acceptable.
- Anything else you want to tell us about yourself.
- What do you like about our server, and what do you think needs to be improved upon.
If we are somewhat interested in you, we will ask you to learn/memorize sections of information in game that can be accessed with the .faq .rules .donate and .newbie commands. So if you want to get a head start, start learning them now. You will be quizzed upon this information, and will not be accepted unless you can pass our tests.
Please note, just like how are server is highly modified, so is the GM side of things, there are plenty commands/tools/features in regards to GM related functions too. We do not operate like other servers, we are different. So you must be open to being "trained" to GM here even if you have GMed on other servers in the past.
|Author:||Balls [ Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:03 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Re: GM Applications|
First post updated, with updated format and information
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group