View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:40 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Hi Ppl! 

Post Hi Ppl!
Hi Team, Long time since last time I played lineage 2.

First, I'd like to tell this is the best server I've seen so far !(this whole week I was searching with some friends). I really loved its features and its community is very friendly and helpfull (yeah, they don't pk you in sight lol)

Also I played until hellbound I think, so a lot of things changed. If someone could give me some tips I apreciate it (I read a thing or two about subclass certification and elements).

I'm thinking about what class should I main. right now I'm palaying for fun with a kamael but which class is better suited for pvp? (i don't see a lot of mistic muses and duelist like other server so thats my doubt).

And to finish, any clan here recruit newbies?

Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:11 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Hi Ppl!
Hello, and welcome to the server!

The biggest tip i have for you is to make sure you go over our newbie bonuses here: http://www.l2equanimity.com/pages/newbie_bonuses.php

About clans, you can try here: posting.php?mode=edit&f=10&t=2877&p=15616 but it has not been updated in 5 months (its updated based on player posts) so, anyone seeing this feel free to update the list, make a post and ill update it!

Good luck to you!

Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:52 pm
Profile WWW

Thank you, I just read it and I see it in the game. It really helps with farming and overall gameplay.

Yeah, before posting I lurked there and its kinda outdated, but its okay, I'll search ingame. thank you

Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:24 pm
Site Admin

No problem

Follow up information you find about clans recruiting new players, let me know, that way we can update our list :)

Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:17 am
Profile WWW

Well the least gear dependent class is the tank. You can never go wrong with the tank. But that's just me. Anyways, have fun! :D

SunSeeker wrote:
Hi Team, Long time since last time I played lineage 2.

First, I'd like to tell this is the best server I've seen so far !(this whole week I was searching with some friends). I really loved its features and its community is very friendly and helpfull (yeah, they don't pk you in sight lol)

Also I played until hellbound I think, so a lot of things changed. If someone could give me some tips I apreciate it (I read a thing or two about subclass certification and elements).

I'm thinking about what class should I main. right now I'm palaying for fun with a kamael but which class is better suited for pvp? (i don't see a lot of mistic muses and duelist like other server so thats my doubt).

And to finish, any clan here recruit newbies?

Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]