View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Hello New to server :) 

Post Hello New to server :)
Hello i'm zmajmkd, i stoped playing l2 like 3 years ago and now looking to find a stable server to play.
I got some questions, hopefully someone will answer em, i'm in the process of downloading the patch i should be able to come online in the next 30 min.
How is the population of active online players, what is best way to farm , how hard would u say it is to farm medium gear/top end gear in time :)

Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:33 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Hello New to server :)
Hello, and thanks for posting :)

We have over 500 players online each day during peak times. Also weekends have more. however, please note there is usually around 100 to 150 shops in giran, give or take.

However, you should take note we have been around for over 7 years now, now wipes. Any time/work/fun you invest in our server will stay here. Your stuff won't be deleted, and we have many unique features!

Feel free to check out some of our features, many of which other servers don't have: http://www.l2equanimity.com/index.php?id=features

Also we have many new player bonuses, that helps ensure new players such as yourself can build their character strong and catch up with older players easier you can read about it here: http://www.l2equanimity.com/pages/newbie_bonuses.php

For a new player you may want to get a Storm Screamer for farming and use our custom farmzones for the best farming, farming is even better on weekends due to special drop rate weekends. It may also be a good idea to join a clan, we have a list of clans that recruit new players as well :)

Our server may be harder to gear up then some, but the pay out is overall better. The reason being is we don't wipe, you won't leave for 6 months to take a break then come back and see your stuff gone. So any time/work/fun you invest in our server will stay here, we have over 7 years online. So you work for stuff, and get it once, and you won't ever have to do it again

Hope this helps!

Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:58 pm
Profile WWW

Welcome and hope you enjoy the server! ;) ;)

Tue Aug 30, 2016 12:49 am

zmajmkd wrote:
Hello i'm zmajmkd

Welcome! :D

Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:10 am

tnx all, already entered a clan many helpfull people :)

Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:30 am
Site Admin

zmajmkd wrote:
tnx all, already entered a clan many helpfull people :)

great! :)

Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:00 am
Profile WWW

Post Hello New to server
"Hello, Im new here... havent seen or done much yet. I do hope to make maybe one friend, And go on maybe one adventure. Who knows, Anyway...
to anypony out there, Hello" :

Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:51 am
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]